4) We value the Person and Ministry of the Holy Spirit as our most important asset that empowers us to do what we cannot do without Him both individually and corporately.
5) We value worship, the deep desire to spend time in God's presence and the desire to live my life in a way that shows God as my highest priority.
6) We value fellowship of church family as God's plan for us spiritually that we should not live as spiritual orphans. We believe unity of the church family should be protected regardless of sacrifice.
7) We value the family unit as God's plan for marriage and children and His primary discipleship method for teaching us to love God, love others, and to serve.
8) We value servant leadership and ministry. We believe all are called to serve God by finding their ministry and meeting the needs of others without expecting anything in return.
9) We value reaching the "nations" through evangelism. We believe each person in our church has a "nation" to reach made up of persons with whom they have common experiences, language and interests.
10) We value diversity - intentionally seeking diversity by encouraging unconditional acceptance of people different than ourselves.
11) We value spiritual health. We believe worship, fellowship, discipleship, ministry and mission (evangelism) are essential to our spiritual health both personally and corporately.